Sparkling Berry Punch
This thirst-quenching beverage really rounded out our Valentine's Day dinner. But I've found it makes a colorful addition to any special occasion no matter what time of year.Kay Curtis, Guthrie, Oklahoma
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl or pitcher. Serve in chilled
- glass over ice. Serve immediately. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 102 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.