- paprika, cayenne, salt and saffron. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to
- low; cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp, peppers and peas. Cover and cook 10 minutes
- longer or until rice is tender, shrimp turn pink and liquid is
- absorbed. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 234 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.