Spanish Noodles and Ground Beef
“Bacon adds flavor to this comforting stovetop supper my mom frequently made when we were growing up. Now I prepare it for my family,” writes Kelli Jones or Peris, California.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium
- heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the noodles,
- tomatoes, water, chili sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until noodles are
- tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 352 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 1,167 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.