- another bowl, combine eggs, garlic, Parmesan cheese and oregano;
- crumble meat mixture over egg mixture and blend well.
- Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls; brown in a skillet, turning once. Add to
- sauce; simmer, uncovered 1-1/2 hours longer or until a thermometer
- reads 160°. Serve with spaghetti. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 298 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 1,158 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.