Spaghetti Pasta Salad
My family loves this salad as either a main meal or a side dish. We especially enjoy making it during the hot summer months, using fresh ingredients right out of our garden. It looks terrific with all the different colors!
15-20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced, optional
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large salad bowl, add the cheese, pepperoni, ham,
- green pepper, tomato, onion, cucumber and olives. Add avocado if
- Rinse pasta with cold water; drain well. Place on top of salad
- ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing: toss lightly to coat.
- Chill until serving. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 147 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium,