- liquid. Add lime peel to remaining seasonings; set side.
- Cover turkey with plastic wrap. Flatten to 1/2-in. thickness; remove
- plastic. Sprinkle turkey with half of lime-seasoning mixture; spread
- vegetable mixture to within 1 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll
- style, starting with a short side; tie with kitchen string. Sprinkle
- with remaining lime-seasoning mixture. Place on a rack in a shallow
- roasting pan; cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-30 minutes longer or
- until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with
- pan drippings. Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 200 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 458 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.