Our family likes pork in a variety of recipes, but this is probably at the top of the list. It's a quick and easy way to bring a little Mexican flair to your table.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 Pork tenderloin (1 pound)
All natural Whole Pork Tenderloin is a great base for any meal. Mix it up with different marinades and sauces for a great dinner.
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth or water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- Hot cooked rice or flour tortillas, warmed, optional
- Shredded cheddar cheese and salsa, optional
- Slice tenderloin into 3-in. x 1-1/2-in. x 1/8-in. strips; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine broth, cornstarch, garlic, cumin and seasoned
- salt. Add pork; toss to coat. In a large skillet, stir-fry pork in
- oil over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes, onion and green pepper; cover and cook for 3-4 minutes
- or until onion is tender. Serve over rice, or spoon into tortillas
- and top with cheese and salsa if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 136 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium,