- salsa and spices. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered,
- for 5 minutes.
- Combine the cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into
- pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly
- thickened. Drain pasta; add to pork mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve desired amount of pasta with sour cream. Cool remaining pasta;
- transfer to freezer containers. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen pasta: Thaw in the refrigerator. Place in an ungreased
- shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high until
- heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 465 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 1,098 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.