- until well blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour
- or overnight.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Shape each into a disk. Wrap with
- plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon flour on large
- sheet of wax paper. Place disk of dough on floured paper. Flatten
- slightly with hands. Turn dough over. Cover with another large sheet
- of wax paper. Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Remove top sheet of
- wax paper. Cut out with 2-inch floured cookie cutter. Place 2-inches
- apart on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush cookies with milk. Sprinkle cookies
- with sugar mixture.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cookies are lightly set. Cool 2 minutes
- on baking sheet. Remove cookies to rack to cool completely. Yield: 5
Nutrition Facts:Nutrition Information: Calories 81, Total Fat 3.4g, Saturated Fat 0.9g, Cholesterol 7mg, Sodium 39mg, Total Carbohydrate 11.5g, Dietary Fiber 0.1g, Protein 0.9g, Vitamin A <1%DV, Vitamin C <1%DV, Calcium <1%DV, Iron <1%DV