- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place four slices, buttered
- side down, on work surface. Top each slice with 1-2 slices of
- cheese, one-quarter of each shredded beef, pepper and onions,
- avocado and about 2 tablespoons sauce.
- Top with remaining bread, butter side up. Cover and cook over medium
- heat about 4 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Serve
- Yield: 4 sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 854 calories, 55 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 1,482 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 41 g protein.