Southwest Zucchini Skillet
I like to serve this with corn bread. I also make sure to have extra salsa on hand for my husbandhe likes his food spicy!Cathy Barkley, De Beque, Colorado
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min.
- In a large skillet, brown beef with salt and onion; drain. Add
- zucchini, tomatoes and salsa. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or
- until zucchini is crisp-tender. Add the corn and beans; cook until
- heated through. Remove from the heat. Gradually stir in sour cream;
- sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand until cheese melts.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 344 calories, 17 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 867 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 21 g protein.