Southwest Skillet Supreme
This is the kind of dish that's popular among cattle ranchers in Arizona. I've even won two cooking contests including a cattle growers "beef cook-off" with this recipe!Connie Isaacson, Globe, Arizona
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min, Cook: 25 min.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef with onion until the beef is browned
- and onion is tender; drain. Stir in next seven ingredients; simmer
- 15 minutes.
- Leave in skillet or spoon into a shallow serving dish; sprinkle with
- cheese and circle with tortilla chips. Garnish with lettuce, tomato,
- olives and sour cream. Yield: 8-10 servings.