- use.) Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over
- filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to
- seal. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°.
- Fry egg rolls, a few at a time, for 2 minutes on each side or until
- golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, combine the dip ingredients. Serve with egg rolls.
- Yield: 20 egg rolls (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Nutrition Facts: 1 egg roll with about 1 tablespoon dip equals 312 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.