Southwest Chicken Wraps
“My husband loves these wraps for lunch and dinner. I serve them with nacho cheese tortilla chips and sometimes use grilled chicken.”
Sarah Rodefeld - Maud, OK
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 16 pieces frozen popcorn chicken
- 2 tablespoons prepared Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 1
- tablespoon each salad dressing and picante sauce over each tortilla.
- Place chicken down the center of each tortilla. Layer with lettuce,
- tomato and cheese. Roll up tortillas. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 506 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 1,138 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.