- soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool
- completely. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cooled cake.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 564 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 556 mg sodium, 87 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.