- When the cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured
- surface. Divide into six portions; shape into balls. Place on
- greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 30 minutes. Brush with egg white. Bake at 375°
- for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
- To make bowl, cut the top fourth off of bread; carefully hollow out
- bottom of each, leaving a 1/4-in. shell (discard removed bread or
- save for another use).
- For chowder, in a large saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter
- until tender. Add mixed vegetables. Stir in flour until blended.
- Gradually stir in milk until combined. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in bacon, bouillon,
- seasoned salt and pepper until bouillon is dissolved. Serve in bread
- bowls. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 727 calories, 26 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 1,458 mg sodium, 102 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 23 g protein.