- and oregano; sprinkle over work surface. Roll each piece of dough in
- cornmeal mixture and shape into a 15-in.-long rope. Cut each rope
- into three pieces. Twist each piece and place on greased baking
- Bake at 400° for 8-12 minutes. Combine garlic powder and
- remaining salt. Immediately brush twists with melted butter, then
- sprinkle with garlic powder mixture. Serve with pizza sauce if
- desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 178 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.