This tastes like a milkshake, but it doesn't have all the guilt or fat. My husband and I look forward to it every day for breakfast. It's so good for you, and will keep you energized for hours. -Jessica Gerschitz of Jericho, New York
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small banana, sliced and frozen
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango, frozen
- 1-1/4 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 107 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.