- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Add
- pudding mix and remaining milk; beat for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in extract; fold in whipped topping. Spread over
- cooled brownies. Refrigerate until set.
- Just before serving, drizzle with caramel topping and garnish with
- chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 brownie (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 232 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.