- Place 1 cup filling in a small bowl; stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon,
- nutmeg and remaining sugar. Remove 3/4 cup pumpkin filling and set
- aside. Pour remaining pumpkin filling into the crust; top with plain
- filling. Drop reserved pumpkin filling by spoonfuls over top; cut
- through filling with a knife to swirl.
- Place pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger
- pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until center is just set and top
- appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire
- rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to
- loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of
- pan. Garnish with whipped topping and cookie wedges if desired.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice (calculated without garnish) equals 352 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.