Recipe provided by Jif®
24 ServingsReady In Time 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter or Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter & Honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 cups honey and nut breakfast cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- Cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Combine butter, peanut butter, vanilla and cinnamon in a
- microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 35 to 45
- seconds, stirring until well blended.
- Combine cereal, mixed nuts and pretzels in large bowl. Pour butter
- mixture over cereal mixture. Toss well to coat. Spread mixture
- evenly on foiled baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool. Sprinkle lightly
- with cayenne pepper, if desired. Toss. Store in resealable food
- storage bag. Yield: 6 cups.