This recipe is quick and easy and will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters! Salsa verde is spicy. You can reduce the amount of salsa verde to make a milder version.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- Combine enchilada sauce and salsa verde in a small bowl. In a large
- skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in 1/2 cup sauce mixture.
- Spoon 2/3 cup beef mixture off center on each tortilla; sprinkle each
- with 3 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Pour remaining
- sauce mixture over burritos; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake,
- uncovered, at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 4 servings.