Smooth Chocolate Fondue
“This recipe is fun for kids but can also be the perfect ending to a gourmet meal,” says Kim Terhune of Mountain Lakes, New Jersey. “And as the chocolate cools, it gets thicker and coats the food even better!”
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit or cubed pound cake
- In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, combine the milk,
- chocolate chips, cream and vanilla. Heat just until chips are
- melted, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep
- warm. Serve with fruit or cake. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.