Quesadillas are a nice alternative to traditional finger sandwiches. But our teenage children have also been known to eat them for breakfast!
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 6 thin slices (1 ounce each) fully cooked ham
- 6 thin slices (1 ounce each) Monterey Jack cheese
- Spread about 2 teaspoons of dressing on each tortilla. Top each with
- a slice of ham and a slice of cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style. In a
- lightly greased skillet, cook quesadillas over medium heat, turning
- constantly, until cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into four
- pieces. Serve with salsa for dipping. Microwave Directions:
- Assemble quesadillas as directed. Wrap each quesadilla in paper
- towel and microwave on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- This recipe was tested in a 700-watt microwave. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: One serving of two pieces with 1 tablespoon salsa (prepared in the microwave with fat-free ranch dressing and low-fat ham) equals 1 starch, 1 meat; also, 139 calories, 568 mg sodium, 22 mg cholesterol, 13 gm carbohydrate, 7 gm protein, 6 gm fat.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.