Smoked Turkey & Slaw Wraps
Crunchy, colorful coleslaw adds a tangy twist to these wholesome, quick-and-easy wraps. They’re equally great for lunch or dinner! Deborah Williams - Peoria, Arizona
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Combine the
- mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and sugar; pour over cabbage
- mixture and toss to coat.
- Spoon cabbage mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with
- turkey and tomato; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 260 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 761 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.