- mixture. Fold in salmon. Pour into prepared pan. Place pan on a
- baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with crackers. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice (calculated without crackers) equals 196 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.