Smoked Salmon Egg Salad
Served on croissants, these grown-up sandwiches offer a great way to use leftover Easter eggs. Salmon adds smoky flavor. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 6 croissants, split
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the eggs
- and salmon.
- Place 1/3 cup on the bottom of each croissant; top with spinach
- leaves and replace croissant tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich equals 533 calories, 40 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 265 mg cholesterol, 889 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.