Smoked Salmon Cheese Spread
This wonderful, creamy mixture of smoked salmon, seasoning and cream cheese can be used as a spread for crackers or a dip for pretzels, chips or veggies.ill Campbell, Huntsville, Texas
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Chopped walnuts and snipped fresh dill
- Assorted crackers
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and
- process until blended. Spoon into a serving dish; garnish with
- walnuts and dill. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield:
- 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without garnishes and crackers) equals 96 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.