- slow cooker; add broth. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove meat to a serving platter and keep warm. Skim fat from cooking
- juices; pour into a small saucepan.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into juices. Bring to
- a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove
- string before slicing steak; serve with gravy. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 230 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.