- Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking
- juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the
- pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Spoon some of the sauce over chicken and serve the
- remaining sauce on the side.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 319 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 947 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.