Sloppy Joe Wagon Wheels
Sloppy joe sauce gives a bit of sweetness to prepared spaghetti sauce in this meaty mixture that Lou Ellen McClinton serves over pasta wheels. "My family and friends like it and don't realize how easy it is to make," says the Jacksonville, North Carolina cook.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion until meat is no
- longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and sloppy joe sauce;
- cook until heated through.
- Drain pasta; transfer to a large serving bowl; top with beef mixture.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 461 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 841 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 31 g protein.