Sloppy Joe Veggie Casserole
Sloppy joe flavor meets veggie lasagna wholesomeness. My family loves this dynamic duo, and you’ll love how simple it is to prepare. —Sue Schmidtke, Oro Valley, Arizona
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the vegetables, water,
- tomato sauce, tomato paste, sloppy joe mix, parsley and oregano.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes or
- until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain pasta; stir into beef
- Spoon half of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Top with cottage cheese, 3/4 cup Colby-Monterey Jack and the