- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until
- thickened. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package
- Stir chicken into tomato mixture; cook for 8-12 minutes or until
- chicken is no longer pink. Discard bay leaf. Drain spaghetti; serve
- with chicken mixture. Garnish with additional carrot if desired.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups chicken mixture with 2/3 cup spaghetti equals 393 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 968 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.