- remaining oil and soup mix. Place half of mixture on each of two
- double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Fold
- foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Drain beef and discard marinade. Grill steaks and vegetable packets,
- covered, over medium heat for 10-13 minutes or until meat reaches
- desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read
- 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°) and vegetables are
- tender, turning steaks once.
- Open foil packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Thinly slice
- steaks; place beef and vegetables on tortillas. Serve with salsa,
- cheese, guacamole and sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 fajitas (calculated without optional toppings) equals 693 calories, 26 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 1,029 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 51 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.