I like starting out with recipe ideas and adding ingredients to make them mine. This bean dish, passed to our family by a friend, got a double-dash of barbecue sauce flavor from me. I have all sonsno daughters. But I'm not afraid of losing our family recipes. My boys love to help cook!
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 1-1/2 hours
- 1/2 pound bulk sweet Italian sausage
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, sliced thin
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa, sliced
- 1/2 cup spicy KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) white kidney beans (Canellini), drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) butter beans, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) lima beans, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) tomato soup, undiluted
- 3 ounces tomato paste
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or to taste
- 6 slices bacon
- Form the Italian sausage into 1-in. balls. Brown in skillet, drain.
- Combine with remaining ingredients, except bacon, in 5-qt. casserole
- or in small roasting pan. Partially cook bacon in microwave or on
- stovetop; arrange over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for
- 1-1/2 hours. Serve hot or cold. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 328 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 1,060 mg sodium,