To make these treats, I simply cut tortillas into flake shapes, bake and dust them with sugar. Snow never tasted so good! You can serve them on a plate or tie on strings and hang them as ornaments. —Denis Ann Bontrager, Goshen, Indiana
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Confectioners' sugar
- Fold a tortilla in half, then in half again and once again. Using a
- clean scissors or sharp knife, cut small triangles on folded and
- outside edges. Unfold tortilla; brush both sides with oil. Place on
- a greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas and oil.
- Bake at 400° for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust both
- sides of tortillas with confectioners' sugar while still warm.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 103 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 224 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.