Simple Seafood Alfredo
After making the pasta mix, simply add seafood to create a meal with a fancy flair. “This light and easy recipe came together because I wanted a quick-fix meal that tasted like real seafood Alfredo,” explains Verna Knox of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (4.4 ounces) quick-cooking noodles and Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation lobster or crabmeat
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked small shrimp, thawed
- Prepare the noodle mix according to package directions. Stir in
- lobster and shrimp; heat through. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 363 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 218 mg cholesterol, 1,214 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.