Simple Pecan Rolls
There's no letting the dough rise overnight with these delightful cinnamon pecan rolls...all you need is a package of ready-made rolls. It can stay your secret that these sticky treats weren't made from scratch!
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 package (11 ounces) heat-and-serve rolls
- In a bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until well blended.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9-in. round baking pan. Top with pecans.
- Place rolls upside down over pecans.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Immediately turn
- onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 488 calories, 32 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 392 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.