Simple Peach Crisp
This four-ingredient dessert sent by Claire Gable of Camarillo, California easily whips into a spur-of-the-moment sensation. Both of you will be sweet on this satisfying specialty that's made with instant oatmeal and flavorful fruit.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 envelope (1.6 ounces) instant cinnamon and spice oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cut peaches into 3/4-in. pieces; place into two 10-oz. custard cups.
- Combine the oatmeal, flour and butter; sprinkle over peaches. Place
- custard cups on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes
- or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 328 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.