Simple Meatball Stroganoff
You'll need just four ingredients to fix this simple supper that makes the most of convenience products. This is a super-easy way to make a "comfort food" dinner for your family. To save time, defrost the meatballs in the microwave.Sarita Powers, Madison, Virginia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) home-style beef gravy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- In a large saucepan, combine gravy and sour cream. Bring to a gentle
- boil over medium heat; stir in meatballs. Reduce heat; cook,
- uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring
- occasionally. Serve with noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.