Simple Lime Gelatin Salad
Looking for a festive dish to light up the holiday spread? This pretty pale-green gelatin salad is eye-catching and has a delightful, tangy flavor.
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Beat in sherbet
- until melted. Add whipped topping; beat well.
- Pour into an 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate
- for 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 210 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.