Simple Italian Spinach Salad
"While the fish is marinating, I toss together a big bowl of Italian Spinach Salad," Judy relates. "Prepared Italian dressing makes this twist on traditional wilted spinach salad simple ti fix. I usually have a hard-cooked egg ready in the refrigerator, and the dressing just takes seconds to heat."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large salad bowl, toss spinach, onion, egg and bacon. In a
- microwave-safe bowl, heat salad dressing on high for 30-45 seconds
- or until warm. Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 108 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.