Simple Italian Pork Chops
These juicy Italian pork chops are simmered in a scrumptious sauce that's just perfect for spooning over mashed potatoes. And with only five ingredients, this is one thrifty, fail-proof entree. —Joe Vince, Port Huron, Michigan
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in
- butter over medium heat. Add wine and salad dressing. Cover and cook
- for 10-12 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove pork chops and keep warm. Bring cooking juices to a boil; cook
- until reduced to 1/2 cup. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pork chop with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 343 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 411 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.