"Simple Coleslaw, with its zippy dressing, takes just minutes to toss together, especially is you take advantage of convenient shredded cabbage from the grocery store."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups torn salad greens
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, salad greens, green pepper, celery
- and carrot. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour
- over cabbage mixture and stir to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 148 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.