Throw together this munchable mixture that gets plenty of zip from chili powder, cumin and other spices.
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1-1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels and peanuts. Combine the
- seasonings. Drizzle butter over popcorn mixture and sprinkle with
- seasonings; toss to coat. Store in an airtight container. Yield:
- about 3-1/2 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 235 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.