- In a large saucepan, saute green onion in oil until tender. Add cream
- cheese and milk; stir until blended. Stir in 1/3 cup cheese, and
- remaining sugar and pepper. Drain noodles; stir into cheese mixture.
- In a greased 8-in. square baking dish, arrange alternate rows of beef
- and noodle mixtures. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake
- at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.