Loaded with fabulous flavor, this hearty salad comes together in no time. Chop the tomatoes and celery and cube the mozzarella before guests arrive, and you’ll have this ready in moments. —Beth Burgmeier, East Dubuque, Illinois
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) torn iceberg and romaine lettuce blend
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled banana peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with
- dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 185 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 1,268 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.