The unique flavor of these burgers make them a favorite of my family's. They're also good reheated as leftovers.Beverly Gordon, Rapid City, South Dakota
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no
- longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat; stir in the ketchup,
- relish, salt, basil and pepper. Stir in cheese.
- Spread meat mixture onto buns. Wrap sandwiches individually in foil
- and place in a baking pan. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or
- until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 310 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 902 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.