- until shrimp turn pink.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the basil, parsley, lemon peel, salt,
- pepper and red pepper flakes. Add olives and anchovies.
- Drain the pasta; stir into skillet. Add tomatoes and pimientos;
- return to the heat and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish
- with basil leaves if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-2/3 cups equals 359 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 116 mg cholesterol, 793 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.