Shrimp Salad Lettuce Cups
Our home economists make a simple-to-prepare shrimp salad and serve it on endive leaves for a from-the-sea version of lettuce wraps.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 2 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the
- shrimp, onion, celery and pimientos. Spoon 1 tablespoonful onto each
- endive leaf; arrange on a platter. Refrigerate until serving. Yield:
- about 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 appetizers equals 105 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.